Navodaya Class 9 Entrance Exam Pattern
Navodaya Entrace Exam for the Admission to 9th class will be conducted every year to fill up the vacant seats available all over India. Following is the Composition of Test for Class-IX. Navodaya Class 9 Entrance Exam pattern is discussed here .
Navodaya Class 9 Entrance Exam will consist of questions from the subjects of Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. Navodaya 9th Class Admission Test consists of questions of Class-VIII standard.
|Sl. No.||Subject Total Marks|
- The marks allotment for English language is 15 marks
- The marks allotted for Hindi Language is 15 marks.
- They had allotted 35 marks for Maths subject and science subject separately.
- The Exam will be conducted for 100 Marks.
- The medium of Language for the Navodaya 9th Class Admission Examination is English/Hindi.
- The test is conducted in objective/descriptive type for a time duration of 3 hours without any break.
- Students have to answer in OMR sheet
- There is no negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Merit List will be announced as per the NVS selection criteria.
Syllabus for Class 9 Navodaya Entrance Exam
Navodaya Class 9 Entrance Exam Eligibility
Few Faqs About This Post
How Many marks for English in JNVST
The marks allotment for English language is 15 marks
For how many marks JNVST will be conducted
The Exam will be conducted for 100 Marks.
Is there any negative marking in JNVST
There is no negative marking for each wrong answer.