Navodaya Entrance Exam Pattern for Class 6
Navodaya Vidyalaya exam (JNVST) pattern will have three sections Mental Ability , Arithmetic and Language . Exam will be conducted for total of 100 marks .
Navodaya Entrance Exam Pattern and the syllabus of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) are discussed in this article. CBSE had designed the Exam pattern so that every talented children from rural areas can compete without facing any disadvantage. Navodaya Entrance Exam paper will be non-verbal in nature and it is also class-neutral so that only talented candidate can solve the question paper.
The medium of the Navodaya Entrance Exam (JNVST) will be in any language out of 20 languages as notified. Following are the 20 languages/Mediums in which Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi had recognized to conduct the Navodaya Entrance Exam
- Manipuri (Meitei Mayek)
- Manipuri (Bangla Script)
Navodaya Entrance Exam Pattern for Class VI
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
|Mental Ability Test||60 Minutes||50 %|
|Arithmetic Test||30 Minutes||25 %|
|Language Test||30 Minutes||25 %|
- 40 Questions will be given in Mental ability for 50 Marks with a time allotment of 60 Minutes.
- 20 Questions will be given from Arithmetic for 25 Marks with 30 Minutes of time duration.
- 20 Questions will be given from the selected Language for 25 Marks with a time allotment of 30 Minutes.
- Total time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours, in which there have to solve 80 Questions for 100 Marks.
- Each Question carries 1.25 Marks.
- There is no Negative marking for wrong Answers.
- A single test booklet comprising of all the three sections will be given to each candidate.
- Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “ Divyang students” (differently-abled students)
- OMR answer sheet will be provided to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the OMR sheet.
How many question will be in Mental ability
40 Questions will be given in Mental ability for 50 Marks with a time allotment of 60 Minutes.
How many marks for language test
20 Questions will be given from the selected Language for 25 Marks with a time allotment of 30 Minutes .
How much time for Arithmetic
20 Questions will be given from Arithmetic for 25 Marks with 30 Minutes of time duration.